Perma Blend Baby Blue is the wide open sky on a warm day in June. It is Cinderella’s gown at the ball. It is the prettiest colour in the Crayola box. It is....well, you probably get it by now—we love it! It is so fun when clients are daring enough to play with unique fashion colours like Baby Blue and you always want to be ready for that client. As with any of the Perma Blend eyeliner colours, Baby Blue can be transformed by adding a drop of Vivid Blue or Peacock. Create something totally unique or whisp it over a lovely upper eyeliner. No one will ever guess the treatment is permanent.
The right eyeliner colour does astonishing things to the colour of the eyes. Never be afraid to suggest some colour for an eyeliner. Many clients might not even know how their eyes can be transformed with the right shade.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.
- Perma Blend Colour Charts - click here
- Perma Blend MSDS Charts - click here